Saturday, May 29, 2010

Day 2

Well we got some good news today... all the problems with jakes blood tests were because of his antibiotics. that gives me a little bit of relief. but, i was pretty much told in no certain terms yesterday that i need to take the kids with me everytime jake and i have to go to the hospital because his dad doesn;t think it is right that his mom watches them every night. so now jake doesnt want me to come visit him because he doens't want the kids to be at the hospital and get sick. i suppose i am just very annoyed with this becasue his mom told me that i should wait in the car with the kids every night while he gets his anti biotics because thats what they had to do with their kids... well they didnt have to go every night for 4 hours, and from what jake has said they never did that they had mamaw to watch them. i am not trying to complain i know that somedays she helps us alot with the kids. but it is not like jake can go by himself, and i don't think it is right for the kids to have to stay in the truck for 4 hours in the heat. idk maybe it is just me......... today the kids are being alittle whiney and i am for some reason VERY tired today. i am just worn thin.... today is one of those days i wish my kids took naps...lol.....i am hoping i will get good news in the mail today that would be awesome but who knows.... well for today we got good news. maybe bot the bst but still it is progress and hopefully that is something. i am going to try to see if my children will let me take a nap... these are the days that i miss my husband..... ver y very very badly..... it is lonely here without him, i can't sleep well, i have no patients, and i am just blah lol

No comments:

Post a Comment